Wednesday, April 07, 2010

saga,saga -___-"

I have to blog about this!And I'm typing this out with anxiety and a full generated stress hormone.Damn stupid Saga car alarm just now buzzed of for a good half hour,waking up the entire condo residents I think.I heard it too,and I'm on the 5th floor!Imagine those lower then me.Bodooo laa and when I got there to shut it I heard someone shouting "Baru sekarang reti nak tutup?".Sorry la bang,mana la aku nak tau kereta aku pulak yg buat hal!
And now I feel like I can't go to sleep worrying that its alarm will start buzzing again.Stupid la seriously.Siapa la yg trigger haa?Bodoh -____-.Elok je aku parking dari petang tadi takde hal pun,malam2 buta ni pulak dia nak bunyi kan.Haish dah la nak pegi KL besok.Jangan la buat halll :((

No this is not my car.Just the same colour
HEYYY OOOOOOO.Sekarang pukul 2.07 am.Macam mana la org tak makiiiii.

No comments: